Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two Baby Showers


Last year we had two baby showers in one weekend. A Saturday brunch shower for a boy baby for about 45 and a Sunday afternoon shower for the baby girl about 55.


Brunch Shower Menu

Quiche Lorraine
Spinach and Mushroom quiche
Strawberry Scones
Zucchini Bread
Fruit Platter
French Toast Casserole
Egg and Sausage Casserole

The ribbons hanging are from blue boy balloons.

Okay, why a green cake for a baby boy? The adorable baby's bedding was green and yellow. Therefore, green cake and sunflowers. I used the baby bedding waste basket as a centerpiece.

Cake, cookies and punch.
We had baby boy cookies to add a little blue to the shower.

Afternoon Girl Shower

Fruit and cheese
Veggie platter
Chicken salad crescent rolls
Zucchini Bread
Cupcakes
Baby girl cookies
Punch


Having two showers in one weekend could be considered crazy but then again, you are in party mode and can wash off your partyware and put back out for another party.


This is my beautiful helper. She and her mother were at both showers. They were guests but pitched in and helped me sooooo much, I could not have done it without them.

I know she reads this blog and will be surprised that she showed up here......

1 comment:

  1. I DO read your blog every day! That's hilarious that you put my picture up. Look how short my hair was!! :) Be sure to put pictures up of the wedding shower - the food and decorations were the BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia