Monday, July 28, 2008

Call me crazy but yes the dog's have their own room.

Okay, so when we moved the washer and dryer upstairs, we installed a raised bathtub to wash dogs. However, this room has taken a turn, a cute turn but a turn towards the scary lady with 50 cats, nonetheless.

The two older boys invite you in their room.


My friend Jan painted the room.


I painted the pictures.....I am not a painter but the dogs don't seem to mind the quality of painting.


Shanna and I painted the dog food cans. We had to make them "Churchill" proof.


The only sheepdog that behaves.


Yesterday, I added the chalkboad contact paper Old English Sheepdog silhouettes. I think they look very cute.



Oh yes, and my baby OES is hung as well. I put that in the yard when we got the new boy puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia