Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gardening: A Knot Garden

The greenhouse needs an upgrade. This area has been neglected because we re-did every other flower bed in the yard.

I have always wanted a knot garden. So here is my answer to the knot. The sidewalk here has the most lovely curve. Opposite of this bed, the raised flower bed has a wonderful curved wall and the boxwoods would mirror the curved wall. So, dear hubby and I are going to plant these miniature boxwoods. Unfortunately, dear hubby is going to do most of the planting.

Monty trying to help.


Next year under the birdbath, we will add impatiens and more boxwoods. But since it is about 100 degrees and we are out of steam, this will have to do for now.

Okay, now I am distracted by the rest of the yard. Oh yes and Monty running. How cute is he?


Okay, my work is done. I am going for a lemonade.

2 comments:

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia