Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gardening: The last of the summer garden

September is the worse for me as a gardener......I hate to water, weed, fertilize, pick and tend the garden or the flower beds. I love every minute of this up until August first and then I DESPISE every garden chore.

Okay, I feel better. I force myself to continue chores but it is like dragging my son out of bed every morning when he was little.


However, as September rolls on, I begin to plan the fall garden and think of spring bulbs. Garden chores are no longer dreaded. But before I leave this summer, I think we should give the garden and the flower beds a moment.....

It was a pretty garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia