Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Baking: Sugar Cookies

This weekend, I made 5 pounds of stew beef for the freezer and 8 batches of Sugar cookie dough. This should get me through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

If you don't know, I specialize in large sugar cookies. The dogs and I distribute the cookies to the elderly for Halloween. Also at Christmas, I have about 30 cookie trays to put together for Christmas of friends and family. Sadly, I only have a few pictures, but here is the parade of cookies.


My friend's bridal shower:




Easter



Fourth of July

Christmas



I promise to take pictures for every holiday and share them with you. I would share the cookies with you too, if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies are adorable. Would you be so kind as to email me the recipe???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia