Friday, October 17, 2008

Decorating: Office Remodel

Okay, I moved into our finished basement two years ago. I have not been happy down here. This is how it looked when it was a den.




It looked like this three weeks ago.





Kind of depressing. So I have decided to re-decorate this space. Make it girly.... feminine and welcoming. Here is an inspiration picture, although I don't want it that green.


So here is what I have decided to go with in this office.

Paint for the furniture.


Possible carpet for the office.


I will re-upholster the chairs that already in the office but love these for inspiration.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Yummm - love those colors! So fresh and feminine. I can't wait to see the finished room!

    Have a great weekend,
    Erin♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas. Oh to have a basement. They are very rare where we live.

    Is this your space? Girly space? I'm jealous. Although I will say that my husbad always claims that there's very little sign that guys live here.

    I will definitely be watching this transformation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I love the idea of your remodel and the inspiration pictures are beautiful! You'll really enjoy the space when it is girl-fied!

    And I love your big dog-dog! What a cute, er, puppy? He's a big one but I'm sure full of puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that will be soooo lovely. I love all your inspiration pics! I can't wait to see it finished!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia