Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday: Thanksgiving Decoration

Okay, I have cleaned, washed laundry and organized until I am completely wiped. The good news is that I am ready... I have lined up all my supplies to start cooking at 7:00 A.M. I should be finished by 1, and then I am going to put my feet up on the ottoman and eat some bon-bons. At least until the company gets here.

As promised here are my Thanksgiving decorations:



My beautiful Fitz and Floyd Turkey I got at Tuesday morning the day after Thanksgiving about three years ago.



Byers Pilgrim Carolers


Spode Woodland China

Table ready to be set

Centerpiece. I looked and looked for a centerpiece with pheasant feathers. I wish I could keep this out all year round.


We are having a chili bar tonight with smores in the fire pit.

6 comments:

  1. Again, so sorry about missing tonight! I was forced to go pick up family, when really my involvement was unneeded! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, everything looks gorgeous! Love Mr. Turkey. Happy Thanksgiving. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations look so beautiful.Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this post!!

    Everything looks so pretty. Your dining room is gorgeous. :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks wonderful. I love the floral border on your wallpaper...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia