Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gardening: My Garden Shed

Last year, we had a garden shed built. I store all my gardening equipment in the shed. But we do have a little fridge, potting table and sink in there.

Here it is from a distance:

Closer up. This Shed has 18 inch cedar shingles that match the house. We also painted it to match the house.

I want to show you the cuppola:

You all know how crazy I am for my boys. I have an Old English Sheepdog weathervane. The gentlemen who built the shed are lining the cupola with the same cedar shingles.

This summer, I found this fantastic shelving unit. It was $5. I painted it and my husband and son hung it up for all the vases. I put all my vases out there along with all my flower arranging tools; such as wire, foam, tape, etc.




It is very handy. No mess in the house and the garden sink fills all the vases.

Next summer, I am going to paint the entire interior of the shed. I will keep an eye out for some great inspiration

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am jealous too! I would love to have an out of the way place to do my stuff...LOL Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great space! I wish I had something like that! I can't wait to see how you do the interior of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the interesting post. Steel Garden Sheds are the newest trend in market. They are easy to set up and long lasting. Furthermore they are a great money saver.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia