Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Painting: Portable Office

Okay, my office is in the basement. It is a finished beautiful day basement but dang gummit, I need to work upstairs sometimes. I need to do laundry, cook, spend time with the family and well, clean!!! This file holder was at Tuesday morning recently but it so does not go with my new office. So I decided to PAINT IT! I might need an intervention.......

Here is the before.


After.

So much better. I load it with my folders, magazines, paper and my laptop....Portable office and I can work anywhere...and I do mean anywhere. The patio, church, Panera, the car, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I always forget to check out Tuesday Mornings, and there's one nearby, too. I'll have to go check it out. Something like that would be a lifesaver, and clear off my coffee table so I can actually see the top of it. :)

    And I love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're "portable office" is much prettier than mine - some rough & tough Rubbermaid tote that I've been throwing in the back of my van - it holds all my important and not-so-important papers when I've gotta clear out of the house for a showing. It's pretty much a full-on mess - but it works.

    And yes, you might need a painting intervention....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia