Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Wrap-up

You ladies know how I coveted this dish:

Well, my son and his girlfriend gave me this beautiful cake stand for Christmas.

And then, you know I coveted this pin:

And my daughter gave it to me for Christmas.

Then my husband found this beautiful lens
and a Pandora Charm


My daughter gave me a Pandora Charm, in addition to the Navy Pin

My friend gave me another Pandora Charm


I am one lucky woman. I think I must have gotten on Santa's nice list by mistake. I treasure each and every one of my blogging friends, family, and friends. I am very lucky and honored to know you and you make my life very special and fulfilled.

6 comments:

  1. You sure got some beautiful things to be thankful for. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, must be the Christmas of Pandora - I got a bracelet from hubby too - and each of my kids got me a charm - little Molly gave me the same cupcake charm. Too cute!

    And yes honey, you deserve each and every one of those gifts - it takes a lot to be the HEART of the home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little Pandora charms. I just discovered those recently.

    You will definitely enjoy the dish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake plate is just so..... wonderful!!!! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all your Christmas treasures!!
    Somehow I don't think it was a mistake that you got on the nice list though...silly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW, that's such a cute blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia