After Christmas but before New Year's, I am dying to scrub, organize and generally clean the entire house. Especially when you get rubber gloves as pretty as these, a Christmas present from my lovely daughter.
Yesterday, I took the entire master bedroom apart and scrubbed it down from top to bottom.
1. Moved the bed and vacuumed every part of the bed, and under the bed.
2. Vacuumed the walls and washed them down.
3. Used Murphy Oil on the furniture
4. Thoroughly vacuumed the carpet, curtains and baseboards.
5. Washed down all the baseboards.
6. Rotated the Mattress
7. Washed all the bedding, including dust ruffle, comforter and all the pillows.
The only thing I did not accomplish was the curtains and the windows. We will finish that this morning.
Looks good. Check done.
I try to do this twice a year.
Okay, on to the kitchen.