Friday, December 05, 2008

Furniture Painting; Office Shelves

The transformation of the office is slowing down as I have to paint shelves. One of my least favorite chores. I have four more shelves to paint but for now, I thought you would want to see the progress.

Before pictures:


Partially finished



All done. Two down and four to go:


Friday is the day the office gets a thorough cleaning. I like to start Monday morning with a "literally" clean slate. Off to clean and put more Christmas up.

I guess I should have waited until I was finished for the day.

8 comments:

  1. C~

    It looks gorgeous! You can do it! Look how it's all coming together. I'm envious. I wish you lived around the corner from me so I could just soak up all your creative juices! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative space....I am need to get my creative space in order!
    I am to spread out in my home...
    Always helping other with their space..need to complete mine!
    Kind of like the plumber that never completes his own house's plumbing....:)
    Have a great weekend.
    You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to work and creative! It is really coming along!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, It is looking so good! You will want to work all the time...LOL We won't be able to get you out of there ;) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you're space to work... it just feels creative.. It's beautiful!

    Hope Christmas decorating wasn't to chaotic for you. Wish I was there to help!

    love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creative space is shaping up nicely! That blue adds such a nice pop of color against your boxes and materials. Painting can be such a chore, but I'm sure that on this side of the project you are so glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those shelves look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a nice job! The space looks great:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia