Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So glad your home, I am really a lap dog

My daughter came home from the Navy for Thanksgiving, one of the things I was thankful for this year. However, the puppy was really glad she was home. He gives his whole heart whenever he sees someone he loves.

The Hello:


The body press:


Oh yes and by the way, he does think he is a lap dog.

Rub my belly:


By the way, it does not matter to him if you were gone for two hours or two months. He shows as much enthusiasm whenever you return home. He loves everyone but most especially his family.
I wish I greeted everyone I know with as much love and enthusiasm as that puppy.


I have been working on Christmas gifts, decorations and food. I will get those posts up... I have been a little of a slacker.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Your dog makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your blog! CHEERS! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that is adorable! I love when big dogs don't know that they're big! And your dogs are so stinkin' cute! I always think of the Shaggy Dog movie (the old one) when I see pics of your dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pup is so cute! How could you not love all that affection he gives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dog he is such a cutie,I bet you were so glad to see your daughter.Glad she got to be home with you for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics look like something out of a Disney movie. My son saw the pictures he says, "Oh my gosh that dog is big..is it real?" Then he told our dog that your dog is better!! We love it - thanks for the laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia