Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sewing: Key Fobs


I made my son’s girlfriend a cute little key fob after I bought my new embroidery machine.

I decided to make some extra money for Christmas. Well, that sweet girl sold some of the key fobs.

In addition, she told me that Knoxville also has very little sorority merchandise so I thought I would make some cute sorority items.

Christmas Ornaments:

Picture Frame:


Sorority Pictures


She has offered to help sell these too. She will definitely be rewarded handsomely.

It is beginning to look a little like Christmas around here. This tree is in my office and fits in with the new color scheme. More pictures will be coming of the next couple of days.

Today I am painting this fireplace. I am experimenting with an idea….you all will see if that worked out….. Hope it works. I need to get this baby painted before the furniture comes back from the upholsterer.
Talk about all over the place....well that is me. Sorry, I promise to be a little more focused in the future

7 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love those key thingies.... Sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monogramming is great. Go for those sorority girls! I have a friend who has a booth in a craft mall selling sorority stuff. I think she does well with it.

    You and I are making slow but steady progress on our decorating projects. :) Not enough hours in the day, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice things you have created there.Hope you sell alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay crafty beaver, quit making me feel like such a Christmas loser. I'm so ready to get my decorations out and up - but I can't get this data keyed fast enough...I suppose I should quit reading blogs....nope, I can't do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do my best. And I really love the glass ornaments. I will get the word out about them. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!!! I am so glad you are selling local! I love the key chains! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. just a thought - you could take orders for key fobs- name on one side, sorority name on the other, and use fabric in the sorority's colors. that kind of thing was a big hit with my university, as were embroidered tote bags. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia