Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year in Review

Cindy at My Romantic Home is hosting a Year in Review Party. I missed every other party so here is my year in review. I started blogging in April when I realized that the job I was working, I hated and I needed to start my own business. My business has been slow starting but I am so much happier. I have learned so much over the last nine months and met some of the most wonderful people. I hope to be better at my business and blogging in the new year.

So here we go:

We added a new addition to our family, Chaucer.




Remodeled my awful freezer

My flowers were beautiful. Still working on improving my garden skills.


Installed vegetable garden.


Had a Fourth of July Party


Went to the beach with the family and had the most restful time. Also spent an afternoon motoring around the island on a Vespa. I need one of them


Had a birthday party for my 24 year old beautiful daughter.

Built a Halloween Gingerbread house...... 15 minutes after this picture the darn thing collapsed.

Decorated Sugar Cookies


Delivered cookies as Dorothy with the boys.

Started Remodeling my office.


My husband bought me a Scout.


Made a forest of silk Christmas trees.



Made homemade marshmallows for my Cookie bag treats.



I pray that each and everyone of you has a blessed new year.

16 comments:

  1. Wow -you were busy and most of all Creative! I vow to put my creative juices to work this year instead of just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very creative lady. I loved your photos. Have a happy and safe New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun year you had!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You were busy! Great photos...thanks for sharing!
    Happy New Year!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! It has been a pleasure to meet you, Neighbor! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure were busy creating wonderful things. Have a happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fullfilling, creative year it looks like you have had! Here's to an ever better 2009!!
    Happy New Year :)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photos of the tomatoes, the Flags and the beach. What a great year you've had. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics and it looked like your daughter's party was lovely. My daughter turned 29 this year. (and I love the picture of the three dogs!) Here's to a happy and prosperous 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great images!May you have a wonderful new year full of possibilites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great images!May you have a wonderful new year full of possibilites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just loved looking back at the photos from your life in the last year. Happy New Year to you and good luck with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful review, dig the doggies and love that office! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like some great things in 2008. Hope you have a blessed 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Creative year, great photos.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quite a lovely and creative year you had!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia