Friday, January 16, 2009

Cooking: Burger Sliders

I love Burger sliders, I also love that you can find them in almost any restaurant you go to now a days. I love them so much, I decided to make them at home.

Take one pound of ground beef. Add Dijon mustard, garlic powder and onion powder.


Using an ice cream scoop, shape burgers.

I use these dinner rolls. But I think any dinner rolls will work.


Cutting the rolls with my usual helper.


Here are the burgers in the pan.


I add two cheese to the burgers.



All finished. I think they would be good with fried onions on top of the cheese. I will have to try that next.

A quick and easy dinner for the family. The best part is the burgers cook so fast that they are faster than going to a fast food restaurant.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously yummy! I got that at Chili's last week. Didn't know they were called Burger Sliders. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now those look really good! Thank you for coming by to see me & for the compliments. I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog. I love to share with all of you & it's been great getting to meet so many wonderful women through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delish! And it's so funny because my kids love things on little buns - I don't know why, but they do. I often buy the Hawaiian brand dinner rolls and make their lunch sandwiches on them. They think they're the cat's pajamas! I'm totally going to have to make some sliders - and yes, I'm an onion fan, so I'd have to make some ohions....and some sauteed mushrooms too. :)

    Happy Friday!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, the dog with the pony makes me laugh. I LOVE IT!

    My Dyna sits like that each and EVERY time I get out some cheese. We say she's part German Shepherd -part cheese-hound. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Not sure how I came upon your blog but I have enjoyed my visit. I especially love the posts featuring your dogs ~ cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia