Monday, January 05, 2009

Organization: Christmas



Picture courtesy of www.waterstones.com.

Putting Christmas up is never any fun. With the help of the family and a great deal of gnashing of teeth, it is finally organized and put away. I put my Christmas up room by room. Everything for the kitchen goes in two boxes labelled Kitchen, and so on. While it may not be fun to get Christmas up, I love getting organized and feeling the sense of accomplishment of a job well done......


So ladies, get your Christmas up and join me for an after Christmas toast to us; the makers of the home, the dishwasher, the cook, the chauffeur, the laundress, the heart of the family, the brains behind the man, the decorator, seamstress, and the organizer of the untamed house.....

We have husbands, kids, parties, menus, activies and work to organize..... but let us take a moment to bask in the glory of all we have accomplished.

4 comments:

  1. Amen!! What would they do without us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join in that toast!
    It is always a great feeling to get organized. I try to do that in January too.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm toasting with my coffee...but I still have to ask, when can you be here? My rubbermaids are out of the storage closet awaiting their contents. Seems pneumonia got in their way.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen- we take ourselves for granted, don't we!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia