Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cooking: Sausage Penne Pasta


Here is a quick family meal that I use when I run out of ideas and time:

Take a sausage like these and remove the casing;


Fry up in a pan:

Meanwhile, put a pound of penne pasta in boiling, salted water. Cook until al dente approximately 10 minutes.

Drain the pasta and put back in the larger pasta pot. At the same time, your sausage should be finished. Drain and add back to pasta.

Add one jar of regular old spaghetti sauce and mix.

Put in a greased pan and top with mozzarella cheese:
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

Yummm!!!!

Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.