Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decorating: Late to the spring fluffing party.


Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is hosting a spring fluffing party and I decided to be fashionably late. Actually, I have been so busy that this is the first chance to post.




So here goes, the Living Room:


My kitchen:



I love these chocolate bunnies!

The hallway: I apologize for the lighting. It is dark in our hallway.



My favorite bunny:



I love this plate. I use it for Easter desserts.


The Easter tree in my office:


This egg is amazing, so pretty.


Okay, then this bunny showed up in my yard. Not really but he looks funny!!!



Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.