Friday, March 06, 2009

Decorating: The most fabulous desk lamp ever


Searching for a tablecloth for a dear friend of mine, I ended up at Home Goods store. I did not find the right tablecloth but did spy this lamp!!!

My desk has been needing a pretty lamp and through a futile search during the last five months, I started to give up.

But at last, here it is:
Ignore the licorice on my desk, I forget to eat lunch most days and one stick = lunch.

Isn't it pretty. How about a closer look!



Look how well it goes with my office.







My husband hates when I buy lamps. Home Goods has some very pretty lamps and I may have to go back to see if there are any more "perfect" lamps.

I also found this little guy for $3.99, he needed a good home.



Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.