Sunday, March 01, 2009

Holiday: An Easter Egg Hydrangea

Easter Eggs are a symbol of a new life.

I thought to share some Easter Egg ideas over the next couple of weeks.

Here is a cute egg:

Supplies
Foam Egg
Silk hydrangea
Pins with heads
Coordinating Ribbon



1. Pull the flower blossoms off the silk hydrangea. I did this will saying, "He loves me, he loves me not." but you can just yank those puppies off.



2. Pin each blossom in the egg. I also covered the base with a leaf and pinned the blossom on top. Every once in a while allowing a little of the leaf to show.


Keep pinning



3. Add some pretty ribbon to hang.




Hanging on the Easter tree

Finished. I think I am going to make a forsythia one next.

Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.