Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sewing: A cute toddler jumper


I asked a friend of mine if I could make her grandaughter a cute jumper. Mainly, I wanted to see how long it would take to sew. EXACTLY ONE HOUR!!!

Amazing

I used this pattern


As you can see, this pattern comes in size one to size six so it is a great investment.


To save the pattern, I cut it out of wax paper. A crafter's best friend.


Make sure you label it, to save the wax paper.


Lay it out and cut two fronts and two backs.


This jumper is reversible, so I used a pretty green with pink polka dot for the other side.


It was very easy to sew and I will post a picture when my friend's granddaughter wears this cutie.

She was surprised, and I was happy. I forgot to take a better picture, that is what happens when you are too busy.

Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.