Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sewing: An Easter Handbag


I have made a new handbag for my Easter outfit. I plan on making more of this handbag pattern but let me tell you no matter how good a seamstress you are, you will make mistakes. First the patterns are never clear enough. Secondly, you will invariable skip a step. So I made this one for myself because I can live with a mistake.

I know some girls that I am making Easter baskets will be getting one of these in their basket.

Look how pretty the lining is:

The pattern close up. It matches my outfit. I hope it doesn't look too much like Scarlett O'hara's drapes.


I used this Amy Butler Pattern. It wasn't too hard but email me for some alterations if you are going to make this handbag.


Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.