Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sewing: A very stylish camera bag

I have been on a sewing roll lately..... a handbag roll!!! Most camera bags are ugly!!! I am sorry but they are, so I made myself a new camera bag.

Here she is:


And do you know this is the first thing I embroidered for myself?



The inside, don't you love the lining.


She is pretty!



The other handbag I sewed needed a new home and some of you responded in a handbag rescue program:

So I picked a name

And Tracey at I am me... won the handbag!!! Do you girls know that she has lost 21 pounds this year? I hate her and love her at the same time. Visit her, she is a really wonderful person.



Tracey, send me your address and the handbag will be on the way.

Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.