Saturday, April 25, 2009

Confession: I love to iron

Okay, I know that is weird but I have always loved to iron. I use to iron my children's jeans.

I bought this iron last year when my older iron died and this is one serious iron. With a big tank and longer cord, I can iron for an hour or more without having to refill the tank.

I try to do all my ironing on Sunday, it takes about an hour. I go from a big pile of laundry to nicely pressed clothes hanging in the closet. I think it is the sense of accomplishment that I like.

7 comments:

  1. Um, can you come live at my house? I'll even come pick you up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. My name is Kim. ("Hi Kim") And I love to vacuum.


    And that is one sweet iron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to iron too...and vacuum! I do both almost every day. I've tried to put my ironing board away because my laundry room is small. Just can't do it. Clothes do look better pressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually LIKE to iron??? When do you want to come over?

    Blessings,

    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on over....you could get a real sense of accomplishment at my house :) cause I don't like to iron!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow with a iron like that who wouldn't want to iron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to iron too! It's one of the few household chores that I can say I actually enjoy. It's so relaxing and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia