Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Menu

Source photo: istock.com

Easter Menu:

Baked ham with apricot and dijon mustard glaze
Scalloped potatoes
Roasted Asparagus
Spring salad with strawberries, feta and pecans in a vinagrette dressing
Dinner rolls

Carrot cake
Cheesecake

I will post pictures on Monday.


Baked Ham with apricot and dijon mustard glaze:
  • 1 pound fully cooked ham
  • 1/4 cup apricot preserves
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon water

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place preserves, water, and mustard in a small saucepan. Cook until ingredients are well blended, about 3-5 minutes. Be sure to stir constantly so mixture doesn't burn. Place ham in oven and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes. Slather ham with apricot glaze. Bake for and additional 8 minutes, coating ham with glaze 3-4 more times.





Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia