Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Holiday: Decorated Easter Eggs Part Two

096 copy

I have already decorated some eggs for Easter. Don’t they look delicious?

April Fools’

They aren’t real, but wooden. I am putting these beauties in my Easter baskets I am giving away for some elderly in our church.

I started with a wood egg.

062 copy

I primed and painted them different colors.

Yellow:

073 copy

Purple:

074 copy

Blue:

076 copy

White with Polka Dots:

077 copy

Still not fancy enough. So I took some daisies:

082 copy

And pearls:

078 copy

And dressed them up:

086 copy

089 copy

093 copy

083 copy

I have 18 more eggs to decorate. I better get busy.

Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.