Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sewing: A Toile Bunny

Since the Easter Baskets I am creating are going to some elderly folks, I decided to make some toile bunnies for their basket rather than a big old chocolate bunny. I thought it would be festive and dress up their baskets.

I drew a bunny, a miracle as I am a bad artist, and cut it out of some very fun Easter toile.


Then I sewed around the edges with a 1/4 inch seam, right sides together.



Turned out, pressed and stuffed with a little batting. Hmmm, still needs something.



Much better. Everything looks better with a ribbon bow.




Reminder For Lent:
I am turning off the blog comments on this blog until Easter. I love my blog friends and will put my email in my profile to hear from you. I will follow all of your blogs. My purpose is to focus on him not myself.