Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cooking: Menu Planning Week ending May 9th

This weeks menu plan:


Sunday: Hamburgers and Homemade Potato Chips
Monday: Spinach Frittata
Tuesday: Celebrate Son's Birthday Out
Wednesday: Oriental Chicken Salad
Thursday: Spaghetti Pie
Friday: Steak Kabobs with rice
Saturday: Sausage Subs with Peppers and Onions
Brownies with Peanut Butter Chips for Hubby's work

Grocery List Necessary:

Hamburgers
Hamburger Rolls
Fresh Spinach
Eggs
Pineapple
Chinese Noodles
Lettuce
Carrots
Tomatoes
Peppers
Sub Rolls


Already have:

Potatoes
Chicken
Rice
Cheese
Steak
Sausage
Brownie Mix
Peanut Chips


When my husband is grilling, he will cook the steak kabobs, hamburgers, chicken for salad, and sausage. I love the summer, I get tremendous help in the kitchen. I need to make the spaghetti pie, rice and cut up all the vegetables and salad dishes. All in all, this week's menu should take about an hour of prep time.

2 comments:

  1. I need to do my menu for the week. This looks really yummy. I'm curious about the Spaghetti Pie. I'd love to see the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please come live with me. I beg of you ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia