Thursday, May 28, 2009

Organization: To Do lists

Most of us try to be very organized. I know that because you girls have the best ideas. Well, I love to do lists but seriously they get lost all the time. Taking my inspiration from Carrie at Blah, Blah, Blog, one of the blogs I love, she created an Idea Rolodex. Hers is prettier than mine but I didn't spend as much time on it.


I actually have two rolodex.



The one on the left, I use to organize all my phone numbers, to do lists and blog ideas.

The one on the right, I use to organize my blog ideas in some sort of calender.

These two little rolodex hold a ton of information and when I am finished with something on my list, I take the card out. I also have a running list of books I want to read, projects I need to work on and videos to watch. I prefer it to my iPhone because they are on my desk and remind me to look at them often.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have that many ideas. Maybe I'd better expand my mind. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I can't stand electronic to do lists or calendars. I need to physically write it down, color code it, and cross it off. Hooray for paper organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! You blog continues to inspire me!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Cynthia. :)

    I like this idea. Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia