Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sewing: Tea Towels #2

My niece is getting married this summer. And while I have a wonderful gift for her and her new groom. I thought I would make them something cute and monogrammed.

Since my spring tea towels were such a hit, what could be better for a new bride than some tea towels.

I think they turned out very cute.



This fabric is adorable and will go with any motif. Ric rac gives the towels a little personality.


Their sweet monogram. Most newly wedded couples love to see their initials in a monogram.




A stack of new towels. Total cost $14 and about two hours of my time.

10 comments:

  1. Just adorable!!! I love the green monogram -- and of course, newlyweds love monograms. And the towels are so fun and whimsical -- love them!!!

    Wednesday HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are perfect. She will love them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!! I'm sure she and her new hubby will appreciate the love that went into you making them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious! she will treasure those for every!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. I would have loved to get those as a gift. So personal...not like a crystal bowl. She will surely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought huck towel material at Joanne's and cut them to 24 inches, hemmed and add my flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! What a wonderful gift! I love ric rac :)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are adorable! Love the monogramming! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia