Sunday: Pancakes and Eggs
Monday: PF Changs' Like Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Wednesday: Tuna Melts and homemade potato chips
Thursday: Out with Sister for dinner and drinks!
Friday: Rehearsal Dinner
Saturday: Niece's Wedding
Grocery List Necessary:
Pepper Jack Cheese
PF Chang's Like Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water chestnut
- 2/3 cup mushroom
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4-5 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic and red chile paste
- Make the special sauce by dissolving the sugar in water in a small bowl. Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice and sesame oil. Mix well and refrigerate this sauce until you're ready to serve. Add hot mustard and garlic chili sauce to the mixture just prior to pouring over the wraps.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil until hot. Saute chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes per side or done. Remove chicken from the pan and cool.
- Mince water chestnuts, mushrooms and cooled chicken to about the size of small peas.
- Prepare the stir fry sauce by mixing the soy sauce, brown sugar, and rice vinegar together in a small bowl.
- With the pan still on high heat, add another Tbsp of vegetable oil. Add chicken, garlic, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms to the pan.
- Add the stir fry sauce to the pan and saute the mixture for a couple minutes then serve it in the lettuce"cups".
- Top with"Special Sauce".