Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gardening: Flower Photo

Continuing my photo notecards from my garden. Here is my earlier picture. I took some pictures of a petunia in the garden. One in particular met the criteria of the note card I am looking for. I am still trying to make it look nicer with Photoshop and especially with the Pioneer Woman's Actions. Her actions are awesome and free!!!!


Straight out of the Camera




Colorized Action



Lovely and Ethereal Action


Soft and Faded


Heartland Action


Black and White Action




PW Black and White



Sepia Tone


Giving gifts from the heart, I believe is the best gift to the people you love. It means that you have thought carefully about the person receiving the gift. In the fall, after I have 12 pictures or so, I am going to print them and add them to special stationary. Package them and give them to my friends for Christmas.

I think my favorite is the colorized picture. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the colorized!!! It was my first choice, hands down.

    Beautiful work, Cynthia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like them all. I am particularly fond of the heartland because I love vintage stuff. Great idea for Christmas gifts. I might have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifts from the heart are the best, I agree! They are my favorite to give and receive!
    I think I like the Lovely and Ethereal the best, but I do like the colorized too.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for gifts. That will be special! PW is great, isn't she?!

    My favorite is the Lovely and Ethereal. The colors are beautiful...but they are all nice choices.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia