To start, I lightly buttered each side of the gourmet hot dog buns grilled.
Start with one pound of lobster meat, cooked.
Then added the juice of 1/2 lemon, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Chop the celery to small pieces.
Add 4 T. of Mayonnaise and lightly toss.
Add the lobster to the roll and garnish.
While lobster is expensive, this meal was less costly then a dinner out for four. Besides, lobster is super delicious and it was very easy to fix.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 hot dog buns or kaiser rolls, split
- 1 pound cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly butter the insides of the buns or rolls and grill each side. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until well blended. Mix in the celery, then lightly mix in the lobster so it just gets coated without falling apart.
- Stuff the lobster filling into the buns