Saturday, August 08, 2009

Baby Shower Re-cap

A couple of weeks ago, we hosted a baby shower, as you all know. I wanted to share the pictures of fun with you all.

The sweet momma!



And all her friends!!




And family!!!!






My favorite church lady!



We made cookies,



A cake,



And a diaper cake.



The table with baby spinach salad, baby hamburgers, quiche, baby cocktail weinies, baby carrots and veggies, chip and dip and our version of a Firehouse Sub.





It rained all morning, so we hung the pom-poms indoor.


I made Pomegranate Blueberry Lemonade.



I wanted to show you the lovely invitations that Lori at www.partyplace.etsy.com made for me. She is so sweet. As organized as I am, I had forgotten to order. Within 24 hours of emailing her, she developed the invite, shower advice cards, bingo cards and address cards. Sent me the proofs, I approved and she printed and emailed me. Very wonderful person and very lovely prices!!! Much more affordable than other invites I had purchased.

And she packaged them so beautifully.


We put them on their own special table for the guests to fill out upon arrival.



I hope the momma had a wonderful time. We wanted her and her hubby to enjoy the time before their little boy comes into the world. He is a blessing and so are they.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun shower! Everything turned out great. I really enjoyed following along as you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shower! Love the diaper cake with the ducks, and your drink bowl looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shower! Everything looks so cute!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia