Sunday, August 16, 2009

Menu Planning Week ending August 22nd

This week we are pressure washing, weeding, catching up painting little projects.

This week's menu plan:

Sunday: Oriental Chicken Salad
Monday: Sausage Penne Pasta with Cesar Salad
Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Zucchini
Wednesday: Tomatoes stuffed with Egg Salad
Thursday: Mushroom and Cheese Omelets
Friday: Out
Saturday: Steak Tacos

Grocery List Necessary:

Pineapple
Chinese Noodles
Green Leaf Lettuce
Carrots
Romaine Lettuce
Rigatoni
Ground Turkey
Zucchini
Mushroom
Black beans


Already have:

Chicken Breasts
Tomatoes
Rice
Italian Sausage
Olive Oil
Potatoes
Bread Crumbs
Eggs
Fontina Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Steak
Flour tortillas

Oriental Chicken Salad





This is my favorite salad and love this at my favorite restaurant.

Lettuce
Carrots
Celery
Rice
Chinese Noodles
Cheddar cheese
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Pineapple

Peppercorn Ranch dressing

4 comments:

  1. I love oriental chicken salad! I've never tried that salad dressing. I'll have to look for it - your salad looks delish and your menus sounds great!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the grilled pineapple!

    I want to come for Wednesday and Thursday! Seriously, I want to know how you make the tomatoes and egg salad -- do you stuff them -- or is it a sammy?

    And what's your omelette trick -- because quite frankly, I stink at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia,
    If you get a chance and don't mind will you share your turkey meatloaf recipe?
    Since I started Weight Watchers, I eat less and less meat, but Turkey is one thing I do eat, and I have to say I enjoy a good meat loaf now and then :)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menu sounds delicious - as always!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia