Sunday, August 30, 2009

Menu Planning Week Ending September 5th

Oh my, I start teaching this week and redecorating the bedroom, making handbags, baking and canning some tomatoes. I will double the lasagna rolls and freeze half of the recipe.


This week's menu plan:

Sunday: BLT Pizza
Monday: Chicken Parmesan with noodles also a salad
Tuesday: Marinated Pork Tenderloin, with roasted potatoes and green beans
Wednesday: Lasagna Rolls
Thursday: Tuna Melts
Friday: Out
Saturday: Steak, twice baked potatoes and iceberg wedge salad with blue cheese dressing

Grocery List Necessary:

Pizza crust
Boneless chicken breasts
Lasagna noodles
Ricotta cheese
Tuna packets
Rye bread
Lettuce
Cucumber
Carrots
Celery

Already have:

Bacon
Gouda Cheese
Tomatoes
Spaghetti Sauce
Spaghetti Noodles
Mozzarella
Steaks
Potatoes
Green Beans

5 comments:

  1. You teach...you cook great meals.... you take care of your family...and you do all of those projects.

    You are my hero!

    Have you ever shared the lasagna roll recipe? Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really are an accomplished woman, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lasagna rolls -- I'll be my kids would love those -- and for some reason, they sound like they're "less work" than putting together a whole lasagna.

    And what's Chicken Parmesan? It sounds really good.

    Can I copy your menu?....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit, I am signing up as a follower and hope you do the same, If we hot 200 followers by midnight I am doing a fun little give-a-way
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beginning to wonder if you ever sleep....you are always so productive!!
    :) Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia