Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cooking: Steaks, yeah

We love steak and purchase whole ribeyes on sale and have them sliced in the grocery store. However, we eat them for a special treat and I thought I would share with how I fix them.

First, butter the steaks... yes, butter. I am convinced it makes them more tender.



Next, season with Kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder. Ah yes, the magnificant trio.



Be generous.






Next, Grill!





Okay, we put one steak on the plate but those four steaks made two meals. Two days after this meal, I sliced the steak thin, at an angle. Sauteed with onion and mushroom, to re-heat. Placed on a sub roll, topped with American cheese and a little barbeque sauce for a real steak sandwich.

5 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Rib-eye is my favorite steak. They're always so tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks delicious and I'm not really even a big steak fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! It's all your fault that I'm licking my monitor.

    Ur amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love steak sandwiches. It doesn't help that I am starving right now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia