Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Painting: My garage pegboard

Everyone seemed to like our little garage project and trust me, I love it. Even though the garage was organized, I believe the painted pegboard made the biggest visual impact in the garage.




With less than a pint of pint, we made the garage "pop"!!!

First we purchased white primed pegboard. Next, we taped off 24 inch squares for the green square.




Painted:




And voila!!! In less than an hour, we added drama and style to an otherwise boring but clean garage.





We later painted the tool bench to match the pegboard.

8 comments:

  1. My garage is so jealous! Don't you want to just hang out in the garage now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great - and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who would consider "decorating" my garage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did- my needs it desperately. maybe someday! i'll put it on my list of things that need to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just such a great idea...it is definitely part of our garage project. I can't wait to get started (just waiting on September weather.....too hot here in August). Thanks for the pics showing how you did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does give it that visual edge. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though we're renting, I can't wait until it cools down to get ou in my garage and get it a bit more organized.

    Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! I would have never thought to paint it in squares like that. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! And you're right, it does pop the space! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia