Friday, August 07, 2009

Party Decorations: Beach Balls

Remember the baby shower we had several weeks ago? Well, I love entertaining outside. And I have a few inexpensive tricks to make a party look festive. I used these pom-poms.

Well another easy and inexpensive trick is beach balls. We use them in the pool.


I find them here and here in colors to match the theme of the party.




They run about $10 a dozen and make a festive impact in any pool.




Besides, the balls torture the dogs when they want to play with them and cannot figure out how to get them out of the pool.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! If I had a pool! I'm sure they looked really pretty floating around during the party! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty way to decorate for a party. I only need a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor puppy! :o) I can see his mind turning trying to figure out how he can get those balls to play with. :o)
    That is a real cute idea, to put the balls in the pool - they just beckon you to jump in and have a good time!
    Happy Friday!
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srsly...I want to jump in right now!

    In my next house -- which I think if we're still living here -- might have good odds of coming with a pool, I'm totally doing that!

    And that puppy -- I want to squeeze him up!!!

    How is it Friday already?....

    Anyway, Friday HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only are you creative, but you are mean...torturing the dogs like that. ;0)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the colors of the balls. You have the best ideas.

    Look at the Cookin' with Paula tab on the newsletter and you will see her working out. Sweaty and no make up! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia