Saturday, September 19, 2009

Confession: Halloween is coming

As most of you know, the family makes and delivers Halloween goodies every year to some of the elderly people in our church and since I am the maker of all Halloween costumes in the house for the kids and the dogs. We need to start thinking of our costumes early.

The last couple of years I was able to find costumes cheap for the dogs...

And great ideas.

2005: Clowns...



2006: They were Sheep Lobsters and I was the Big Mermaid




2007: They were Bees and I was a flower





2008: Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and the Scarecrow. I was Dorothy.




2009 ?

This year, I can only take one of the Old English Sheepdog to deliver cookies as the other one is too old... so here are some



Astro and I could be Judy...


Shrek, I could be Princess Fiona
Yoda, and I could be Princess Leia?



A hamburger and fries?




Sheep and Little Bo PeeP?




Very sweet Old English Witch



Lion and Lion Tamer




Elvis and Priscilla?



Hotdog and Hamburger?




Spider Man and Kirsten Dunst?


Frog and the Princess?

Um.... nothing to say.



Giraffe and giraffess? Is that even a word?




Caveman and cavewoman?




Again, no words!!!!





I could use my new "dream" boat with this costume.




I love my iPhone but seriously?



Cowboy and cowgirl?



Spider and Little Miss Muffet?




Would I be the cook or the lobster?



And seriously... I would have to be Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Thumbelina




But I think I have decided on the dogs costumes... Next the kids.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see what you go with. Cute, Cute, Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love pictures of your dogs, this is too funny!

    I think you guys should be Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf, dressed as Granny. The dog would look so cute with a bonnet and glasses on his nose!

    Can't wait to see!

    ~Misti

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...those costumes are hilarious, thanks for sharing:) I think the old english friendly witch is my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so adorable! I vote for the witch too. You will have to keep us posted about your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! I can't wait to see what you decide!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have too much time on your hands, Accomplished Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I see you have Sheepdogs too! ♥ A woman after my own heart! I have wanted Sheepdogs for ages. I blogged about it years ago: http://myprettylittleroughpatches.blogspot.com/2007/03/buster-rowlf-and-buckingham.html What fun it was to find your post just now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo very clever and adorable. Amazing.
    Liked seeing these costumes,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia