Friday, September 25, 2009

Confession: Spider Webs

In honor of Halloween coming, I love spider webs!!! Fake ones....

This spider web was 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide.... How fantastic!


Okay, now I am going to find some fake spider webs and put them all around the house. We are having a Halloween party....

With dry ice
With tons of pumpkins
With dozens of cute Halloween treats
With funny, scary and pretty costumes
With spooky screaming music
With Awesome Halloween decorations
and most especially with ALL OF MY BLOGGING FRIENDS INVITED!!!

Do you want to come?

5 comments:

  1. Cynthia sounds like fun...I heard that more money is spent on Halloween than Christmas...great spider web...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will come.

    You are just the party girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, if I wasn't already taking TWO weekends off in October, I'd totally be roadtripping -- for real! :)

    I love Halloween.

    And your spider web reminds me -- I need to go see if the big one on the side of my house is still there -- I think the spider was like three inches long. Okay, may be not three inches long, but he was BI-IIIGGG!

    Friday HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one awesome web! I love Halloween too!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia