Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cooking; Bacon Mushroom Frittata


Oh I love this recipe. It is so fantastic why didn't I make this recipe all the time.

Grease a 9 by 13 glass pan.

Take 9 eggs
1 c. cream
2 T. melted butter




1 t. Salt
1/2 t. Pepper

Whip the eggs and gently add the other ingredients.




At this point, you can clean out your refridgerator. I added 6 slices of bacon crumble, a handful of sliced mushrooms and 2 cups of cheddar cheese on the top.


Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.


It makes enough for 8 servings and is completely delicious.... And it is fancy enough for company.



Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. What a great recipe! Looks delicious and easy.

    I love the table decorating from the previous post. Beautiful picture!!! And great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful. We love frittatas! Did I spell that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I am so making that! I didn't know that's what a frittata was...

    Now I know!

    Off to bed -- you can read my post -- but we've got swine flu. Yep! It bites.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great... I am going to enjoy making this one for my family!!

    Loved the line... now clean out your fridge... my hubby SOO cooks like that and its always amazing!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. This looks AMAZING! I'm going to try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia