Oh today is one of my favorite recipes.
I love lasagna. However, if I make a pan of lasagna, half of the lasagna would be left over and after a lunch or two, no one would want any more leftovers. So I found a creative solution to this problem.
1. Boil the lasagna noodles for 10 minutes until al dente. Drain.
2. Mix a large container of Ricotta cheese, 1 egg, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella and 1/2 c. of Parmesan in a small bowl.
3. Lay out a lasagna noodle on a flat surface. Spoon 3 to 4 Tablespoons of the Ricotta mixture along the entire noodle.
4. Roll the lasagna noodle and tuck under the end of the noodle.
5. At this point, the lasagna rolls can be individually frozen or lined up in a pan and baked. I bake half of the rolls.
6. Top with sauce and other half of the Mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yummy... and you can have lasagna for one or four in short order with these rolls in your freezer.