Monday, September 07, 2009

Menu Planning Week Ending September 12th

This week I am giving a quiz and we have house guests for Labor Day!!! Still working on re-decorating the bedroom, making handbags and I started smocking a couple of baby boy outfits, baking and I moving flowers around.


This week's menu plan:

Sunday: Ribs, Matchstick potatoes and Corn on the cob
Monday: Hamburgers and Hot dogs, Coleslaw and leftover veggies with ranch
Tuesday: Fried Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Turkey, Gouda and Tomato Panini
Friday: Spinach, Mushroom Omelets with Hashbrown
Saturday: Seven Layer Salad

Grocery List Necessary:

Foccacio
Smoked Turkey
Gouda
Fried Chicken Tenders
Cheddar Cheese
Eggs
Ribs
Hamburger
Hot dogs
Spinach
Mushrooms
Lettuce
Cabbage
Corn on the cob
Cucumber
Carrots
Celery

Already have:

Hamburger Rolls
Hot dog Rolls


Seriously need a big grocery run to re-stock!!!!

Sorry this is late... We have been at the lake and tons of house guests.

3 comments:

  1. MMM...fried chicken salad. One of my favorites. I am doing a roast, crab soup (for the first time), and some pork chops. That is as far as I've gotten planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! Your menus always sound delicious. We just returned from Texas last night. My menu this week will consist of whatever I can find in the freezer. That doesn't sound good...our freezer is full of good things that need to be cooked before making another grocery run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend! Your menus always sound delicious. We just returned from Texas last night. My menu this week will consist of whatever I can find in the freezer. That doesn't sound good...our freezer is full of good things that need to be cooked before making another grocery run.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia