The first area finished in our bedroom remodel is this small table. I wanted an area that was pretty. I can store some bags for teaching, sewing, and smocking under the table, ready to leave the house.
The bowl will be filled with white pumpkins in October, leaves in November and Christmas balls in December.
Following the Nester's lead, I decided to price this little space and was very inexpensive to put together, thanks to yard sales and Goodwill.
- Lamp, yard sale $3.
- Plate, yard sale, $2
- Picture, yard sale, $5
- Aqua finial, Goodwill $4. I repainted
- Cream Bowl, Target at 75 percent off, $5
- Crystal Clock, Grandmother
- Silver plate, yard sale, $2
- Table, already black, Yard Sale $20
- Baby shoe, Daughter’s
Total Cost: $41
I have been sewing like crazy and will show you next week, what I have been up to in the bedroom.