Friday, September 18, 2009

Gardening: Russian Sage Photo

As summer is winding down, I am still working on photo cards for a Christmas present for my friends. Remember my peony photo and also the other flower photo! Well, if I am going to have Christmas photo cards for my friends.. I had better take more other photos of flowers.

Here is the photo of Russian Sage straight out of the camera:



First we need to crop the picture.




And now we adding Pioneer Woman's Actions and we can have some magic.


Black and White


Sepia:



Sunshine:




Soft and Faded:


Warmer:



Boost:




Cooler:



I think I like the Cooler one the best!!! Card number four... four more to go.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm going to have one more excuse to stay in this chair too long. That looks like fun!

    Now, exactly what are you doing with your Christmas cards? I have been thinking of getting on those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, great minds think alike -- cooler was my favorite too. I could almost smell the Sage through the photo! :)

    Happy Friday! Yay!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had not seen this plant before ... very pretty. Have a lovely weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia