Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Planning Week Ending September 19

This week I am giving a test for my class... pray for the students. The bedroom will be painted next weekend but I am making curtains and a dust ruffle, smocking a couple of baby boy outfits, re-seeding the yard, and dividing and planting some perennials.

This week's menu plan:

Sunday: Chili, leftover from several weeks ago.
Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo with spring veggies
Tuesday: Chicken Pecan Salad in Crescent Rolls, cut up veggies
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Cheese Frittata
Saturday: Pot Roast; Roast Beef, New Potatoes and Carrots in the Crock pot


Grocery List Necessary:

Alfredo Sauce
Hamburger
Roast
Flour Tortillas
Black Beans
Spring frozen vegetables
Celery
New Potatoes
Carrots
Lettuce
Tomatoes

Already have:

Cheddar Cheese
Fettuccine
Chicken
Pecans
Crescent Rolls




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia! Good luck to your students. I know as a teacher that you only feel successful if your students are successful. :)

    Your menu always sounds fabulous. It is cool and rainy here. Makes me want to get out my big pots and make chili, spaghetti sauce, and all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia