Monday, September 14, 2009

Yard Sales: Arthur Court and Silver

I love going to yard sales and when we happened upon the "ritzy" neighborhood and the sign said.... "Redecorating" three homes.. I thought, "JACKPOT"

Boy was I right.

An Arthur Court tray that I have wanted forever. $5.




Another Arthur Court Basket. $7.



And there was 7 Silver Mint Julip cups. I used two of them for my night stand. Each one was $2.



Yes, I have a Hello Kitty alarm clock. A gift from my son. What can I say, I love Hello Kitty.


All in all, a fantastic yard sale.

6 comments:

  1. You know I love hitting those jackpots...

    the pompoms ended up GORGEOUS! I 'll be sending kudos your way (sooner than I'll ever finish that gardening post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! SCORE!!!

    And I'm sorry, but who doesn't love Hello Kitty?....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man alive - you got lucky that time! I love those Arthur Court pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have called me ;)....I actually had to work...I'm glad you hit the jackpot! We are having a HUGE garage sale this Sat...if the rain is out of here! May have rain or shine anyway!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful week! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love Arthur Court. I hadn't heard of it til my sister-in-law was cleaning out and gave several of her pieces!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are such a treasure. Please share your thoughts, I would love your feedback.

Cynthia