Oh my goodness, I had the most wonderful time with the ladies of Sits!!! Tiffany and Heather are the best.
Those girls know how to have a good time. Blogging conferences are a wonderful time to get to know the faces behind some of your favorite blogs.
Unfortunately, I was the party pooper as Las Vegas time and I do not mix.
But what a great group of bloggers
And what a fabulous roommate. Look at her lovely shoes..... I want some!
I had a great time, a fantastic room
And learned so much.
1. Blogging should be a positive place with loving support for one another. The internet can be a cold harsh place. Anyone who received negative comments knows that truth. The fabulous Sugar Jones.
2. We should be supportive of each other, a celebration of women. Laurie Turk of Tip Junkie
3. The blog world is like the "Wild, Wild West"!!! Allison Worthington of Blissfully Domestic
4. I am going to give vlogging a try.
5. Twitter is not a waste of time. Apparently, I am totally missing out on a wonderful group of ladies.
6. Comment, comment, comment. I am terrible at comments because, as you all know, I am busy working on projects. I promise to comment more often.
7. Build a community around me, Renee Ross.
8. We are all at on the edge and working to figure out this blogging thing.
9. I am apparently the only blogger attendee at the conference that has blogs planned ahead of time. Does that make me a freak? Okay, you girls know that I am a planner.... how could I not have blogs planned. If I am a freak, I promise that I will try to be okay with it.